Minha Loja

25 de ago. de 2012

The more I seek You

cc3a1lice

The more I seek you,

the more I find you

The more I find you, the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet

Drink from the cup in your hand.

Lay back against you and breath, and fell your heart beat

This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.

I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

Overwhelming joy

Overwhelming love

Overwhelming peace

His like a river in my soul

I wanna sit at your feet

Drink from the cup in your hand

Lay back against you and breath, and fell your heart beat

This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand

I melt in your peace

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Se voce leu, e gostou do meu trabalho; deixe aqui seu comentario.
Mas se voce não gostou, deixe tambem; mas deixo claro aqui que qqr palavra ofensiva fará que seu comentario seja excluído!